Phulay Baby – Kids program
Phulay Bay isn’t just for grown-ups! Discover Phulay Baby activities program, designed for your whole family to enjoy, from Thai inspired traditions to bonding with new friends. Phulay Baby includes activities such as baking classes, traditional Thai dancing and kid friendly yoga classes, all under expert supervision.
Koko, our 2 year old Baby Reserve Elephant and Phulay Baby Ambassador is looking forward to welcome your family to Krabi soon!
Phulay Baby activities
We value discovery at Phulay Bay, along with learning new activities and skills for the first time. And enjoying a favorite activity repeatedly is equally precious. Just being a part of that process makes anyone a kid again. That’s why we’ve designed the following interactive programs exclusively for our younger guests, so the entire family can enjoy!
- Kids Yoga
- This is a fun and creative first approach to yoga. Using animal poses and basic stretching exercises, the class promotes strength, flexibility, coordination and body awareness. Breathing and visualization techniques teach how to focus, relax and develop self control. Kids will improve their level of concentration and will stimulate their imagination while releasing energy in a safe and fun environment. Suitable for children from four years old and above.
- Mini Olympics Competitions
- Once a week, in our kids recreation area!
- Traditional Thai Creations
- ...are thought specially to teach our kids on some manual activities performed traditionally by Thai children: Banana Leaf Horse or Ma Kan Guay, Coconut Leaves Weaving, Shell Wind Chime, Batik Painting and Play Dough, umbrella painting and many more.
- Thai Children Music Band and traditional dancing
- We will have a young music band playing traditional Thai music for our kids to have a touch of Thailand magical music and also practice basic Thai dancing steps.
- Kids Baking Class
- The first step to learn basic and funny Thai recipes. Our Chef will guide the little ones at the resort on how to bake different types of delicious pastries and many other creations.
- Games and entertainment
- A large plan of activities and sports games are prepared by the recreation team daily to entertain kids from all countries and ages (and also adults!), including pétanque, Dart Game, Puzzles, horse races, Table Tennis, Face Painting, Treasure Hunting...
- Baby Elephant Visit
- The resort’s star is our little Koko! Our baby elephant that comes to join and play around with the youngest crowd at the resort!
- Feeding the Fish
- At Phulay Bay pond every morning.
- Swimming classes
- Available for kids from 2 years old to all ages and performed in private pool with our Recreation Instructors. Maximum 3 children allowed per class.
- Petit Chef Program
- Offered complimentary to resort guests, the activity allows children ages 5 to 11 to spend a day walking in a chef’s footsteps, from selecting ingredients in the resort’s organic garden, to whipping up a delicious meal for Mom and Dad.
Expanding ones palate, one taste bud at a time
There’s more than outdoor adventures available for our younger guests to discover at Phulay Bay. Our adventures take our guests into the kitchens too. That’s why our Chefs have worked hard to design menu’s that appeal to palate’s of all size, and include more than just pizza and french fries... Our chefs invite our younger guests on a culinary adventure at any of our four restaurants and discover our culturally evolved and extensive menus, intended to help expand and appeal to the most adventurous palates and taste buds.